Understand the default directory structure
The installation process will create several sub-directories under the /opt/bitnami directory:
- Servers and related tools: apache/, mysql/, postgresql/, tomcat/, etc.
- Languages: php/, python/, ruby/, tcl/, etc.
- Application files: phpMyAdmin/, drupal/, joomla/, redmine/, etc.
- Common libraries: common/
- Licenses of the components included in the stack: licenses/
Application files are stored in the /opt/bitnami/APPNAME/ directory. The configuration file for the Apache Web server is stored in the /opt/bitnami/apache/conf/ directory.