Modify the interface language
Before running the commands shown on this page, you should load the Bitnami stack environment by executing the installdir/use_APPNAME script (Linux and MacOS) or by clicking the shortcut in the Start Menu under “Start -> Bitnami APPNAME Stack -> Application console” (Windows). On OS X VMs, the installation directory is /opt/bitnami and OS X VM users can click the “Open Terminal” button to run commands. Learn more about the Bitnami stack environment and about OS X VMs.
The Bitnami YouTrack Stack uses the English language pack by default. However, translations also exist for other languages. To change the interface language, follow these steps:
- Log in to the application as an administrator.
- Select the “More settings -> Global” menu item.
- At the “System Language” section, click the pencil next to “English”.
- Choose your language and click “OK”.
- The translation process will start and will reload the page when it ends.