Modify the interface language
Before running the commands shown on this page, you should load the Bitnami stack environment by executing the installdir/use_APPNAME script (Linux and Mac OS X) or by clicking the shortcut in the Start Menu under “Start -> Bitnami APPNAME Stack -> Application console” (Windows). Learn more.
The Bitnami YouTrack Stack uses the English language pack by default. However, translations also exist for other languages. To change the interface language, follow these steps:
- Log in to the application as an administrator.
- Select the “More settings -> Global” menu item.
- At the “System Language” section, click the pencil next to “English”.
- Choose your language and click “OK”.
- The translation process will start and will reload the page when it ends.