Obtain application and server credentials
Welcome to your new Bitnami application! Here are a few questions (and answers!) you might need when first starting with your application.
What are the system requirements?
Before you download and install your application, check that your system meets these requirements.
How do I install the Bitnami Roundcube Stack?
Windows, Mac OS and Linux installer
Download the executable file for the Bitnami Roundcube Stack from the Bitnami website.
Run the downloaded file:
- On Linux, give the installer executable permissions and run the installation file in the console.
- On other platforms, double-click the installer and follow the instructions shown.
The application will be installed to the following default directories:
|Linux||/opt/APPNAME-VERSION (running as root user)|
OS X VM
- Download the OS X VM file for the Bitnami Roundcube Stack from the Bitnami website.
- Begin the installation process by double-clicking the image file and dragging the WordPress OS X VM icon to the Applications folder.
- Launch the VM by double-clicking the icon in the Applications folder.
The application is installed in the /opt/bitnami directory of the OS X VM.
What credentials do I need?
You need application credentials, consisting of a username and password. These credentials allow you to log in to your new Bitnami application.
By default, Bitnami pre-configures the application for Gmail so that you can log in with your Gmail account credentials.
What is the administrator username set for me to log in to the application for the first time?
The username is your Gmail email address.
What is the administrator password?
The password is the same as that for your Gmail email account.