To install a plugin, follow these steps:
- Log in to your server console.
- Download the plugin to your server from the Dolistore and place it in the installdir/apps/dolibarr directory.
- Log in to the application as an administrator.
- Select the “Setup -> Modules” menu item.
- Locate your new plugin in the list of available modules.
Activate the plugin by turning the toggle button next to it to “On”.
The plugin will now be activated and available for use.
NOTE: In some cases, plugins require additional steps to be performed before they become visible in the administration interface. Please refer to the plugin’s documentation for more details and troubleshooting.