Bitnami containers give you the latest stable versions of your application stacks, allowing you to focus on coding rather than updating dependencies or outdated libraries. And just like Bitnami cloud and virtual machine images, Bitnami containers are secure, optimized, consistent, and kept up-to-date.
TIP: Detailed documentation for each container can be found in our GitHub repositories.
- Create an AMP Development Environment with Bitnami Containers
- Create an EMP Development Environment with Bitnami Containers
- Deploy a Custom Node.js Application using Bitnami Containers
- Develop Applications using Bitnami Development Containers
- Get Started with Bitnami containers on OpenShift
- Install Docker Toolbox in Windows
- Optimize Your Docker Images with Multi-Stage Builds and Bitnami Containers
- Take Containers From Development To Amazon ECS
- Understand Bitnami's Rolling Tags for Container Images
- Work With Non-Root Containers for Bitnami Applications