Series of tutorials
Series are groups of tutorials that gives you a full view of more complex solutions. Every tutorial in a series is a step to build something bigger.
- Learn how to backup and restore entire Kubernetes deployments or individual persistent volumes with Bitnami's Helm charts and Velero.
- Backup and Restore Bitnami Helm Chart Deployments with Velero
- Migrate Data Between Kubernetes Clusters with Bitnami and Velero
- Backup and Restore Apache Cassandra Deployments on Kubernetes
- Backup and Restore MariaDB Galera Deployments on Kubernetes
- Backup and Restore MongoDB Deployments on Kubernetes
- Backup and Restore Redis Cluster Deployments on Kubernetes
- Backup and Restore Apache Kafka Deployments on Kubernetes
- Learn how deployment blueprints are a practical solution to simplify the complexity that accompanies new data analytics platform deployments.
- Learn how to develop and deploy a sample Node.js REST API with a MongoDB data store on Kubernetes with Bitnami's containers and Helm charts.
- Learn how to use Bitnami's production containers to create secure, minimal production images for applications in different programming languages.
- Learn how to create a GitLab CI/CD pipeline that automatically builds and deploys application code on a Kubernetes cluster using Bitnami containers and Helm charts.
Install the AKS Engine on Azure Stack to Deploy Kubernetes Cluster and Start Deploying Applications with KubeappsLearn how to install the AKS Engine on Azure stack to deploy a Kubernetes cluster and how to install and use the Kubeapps dashboard to deploy, manage and upgrade Bitnami applications on your cluster.
- Learn how to use, manage and get the most from your deployment of the Bitnami WordPress Stack.
- Learn how to create a custom Helm chart from scratch, the guidelines you need to follow to make production-ready charts, and which are the basic concepts you need to know for running Helm charts in production.
- Learn how to create a custom WordPress container image, deploy it on a Kubernetes production cluster, and secure your deployment with TLS and Let's Encrypt SSL certificates.
- Learn about the elements involved in a Kubernetes controller and how to write a custom controller in Kubernetes.