Upgrade Multicraft on Windows
It is strongly recommended to create a backup before starting the update process. If you have important data, create and try to restore a backup to ensure that everything works properly.
In order to upgrade Multicraft, you must follow these steps:
- Stop all Multicraft services.
- Download the latest available Multicraft version, selecting “Windows Advanced” from multicraft.org, and extract it to a temporary directory. For this example, assume that the temporary directory is C:\temp.
- Navigate to installdir/apps/multicraft/bin and copy over the newly-extracted files from C:\temp\multicraft\bin (or the temporary directory you used in the previous step) using the Windows Explorer. Overwrite any existing files with their newer counterparts from the extracted archive.
- Navigate to installdir/apps/multicraft/htdocs/ and copy over the newly-extracted files from C:\temp\multicraft\panel (or the temporary directory you used in the previous step) using the Windows Explorer. Overwrite any existing files with their newer counterparts from the extracted archive.
- Start all Multicraft services.
- Run the install.php script by browsing to http://localhost/install.php. When running the wizard, you must ensure the used database is bitnami_multicraft_panel for the Panel, and bitnami_multicraft_daemon for the Daemon.
- Once the wizard finishes, delete the installdir/apps/multicraft/htdocs/install.php file.
After this, you will have successfully upgraded Multicraft to the latest available version.
You can find more information on Multicraft’s upgrade procedure in the official Multicraft documentation.