Find application credentials
Your default credentials become available once you create a cloud server. To find them, follow these steps:
- Browse to the Bitnami Cloud Hosting dashboard and sign in if required using your Bitnami account.
- Select the “Servers” menu item.
- Select your cloud server from the resulting list.
- Click the “Manage” button.
On the resulting page, look in the “Properties” tab in the lower panel. Click “Show” to display the application credentials.
TIP: For an alternate method to check the application credentials, go to the Bitnami Cloud Hosting dashboard, select your cloud server from the servers list and click the application name in the “Details” section that is shown at the bottom of the page. Then, click the “Show” link to display the application credentials.
The application credentials are also stored in a standalone file. To obtain the credentials at any time, follow these instructions:
- Connect to the application through SSH.
Run the following command to see your application credentials:
$ cat ./bitnami_credentials
If you’re unable to find the above file, use this command instead:
$ sudo cat /opt/bitnami/var/data/bitnami_credentials/credentials