What is the directory structure?
The installation process will create several sub-directories under the /opt/bitnami directory:
- Servers and related tools: apache2/, mysql/, postgresql/, apache-tomcat/, etc.·
- Languages: php/, python/, ruby/, tcl/, etc.
- Application files: apps/phpMyAdmin/, apps/drupal/, apps/joomla/, apps/redmine/, etc.
- Common libraries: common/
- Licenses of the components included in the stack: licenses/
Application files are stored in the /opt/bitnami/apps/APPNAME/htdocs directory. The configuration file for the Apache Web server is stored in the /opt/bitnami/apps/APPNAME/conf/ directory.