Obtain application and server credentials
Welcome to your new Bitnami WordPress Production-Ready Stack solution running on AWS! Here are a few questions (and answers!) you might need when first starting with your application.
What credentials do I need?
You need three sets of credentials:
- The password for the WordPress Production-Ready site administrator account. This is an 8-41 character, alphanumeric string that you provided when deploying the solution (available under the “Webserver Configuration” section).
- The password for the database administrator account. This is an 8-41 character, alphanumeric string without white spaces, forward slashes (/), or backslashes (\). You would have provided this when deploying the solution (available under the “Amazon RDS (Aurora) Configuration” section).
- A SSH public/private key pair which allows you to connect securely to the Bastion hosts. You would have provided the public key name when deploying the solution (available under the “Linux Bastion Configuration” section).
What is the WordPress Production-Ready site administrator username set for me to log in or the first time?
What SSH username should I use for secure shell access?
- To access Bastion hosts: ec2-user
- To access WordPress instances from Bastion hosts: bitnami
How do I access the administration dashboard?
Obtain the URL to the load balancer as follows:
In the stack details pane, choose the “Outputs” tab.
Find the URL in the “Value” column for the “ELBURL” key, as shown below:
Access the administration panel by browsing to http://ELBURL/wp-admin. Replace the ELBURL placeholder with the value you obtained in the previous step.